The Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forum is an annual all-day event about virtualization and cloud computing technologies. It is attended by business and IT professionals who want to learn the latest about these technologies and how they are deployed, and have an opportunity to interact with executives of major vendors, experts and IT professionals from all industry sectors.
Presented, discussed and demonstrated through workshops are key technologies for IT transformation through virtualization from the desktop to the datacenter and where these are headed; ways to deploy novel cloud computing solutions that are suitable for businesses and organizations of all sizes. The event has grown and evolved over the years to include live demonstrations, workshops and presentations of use cases by major end-users.
The V&CCF event is organized by Performance Technologies for the 9th consecutive year. It has been sponsored & supported from its inception by leading international IT companies and vendors active in the areas of virtualization, IT transformation and cloud computing.
Presented and demonstrated during the event are key technologies for IT transformation through virtualization from the desktop to the datacenter and ways to deploy novel cloud computing solutions that are suitable for businesses and organizations of all sizes.
Topics covered include:
• General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• Software Defined Data Center
• Building Private & Public Clouds
• Drive digital innovation across your organization to adapt, engage, disrupt and survive
• Business Continuity (Backup & Disaster Recovery as a Service)
• Business Value of Data Center Virtualization and Hybrid Cloud Extensibility
• Internet of Things (IoT): Make It Real in Your Enterprise
• Drive End User Adoption and Unlock the Potential of BYOD
• Virtualize & Consolidate IT Production and Core Business Applications
• Virtualize and automate Desktop computing
• Enhance Security in Virtualized and Cloud environments
• Automation & Management of private and public clouds
• Build and deliver your IT as a Service
• Live Demonstrations of solutions and cloud applications
• Virtual Labs